EGOR Output Signal Survey

Gonyou, Jeremy (.) jgonyou at ford.com
Wed May 16 16:53:58 GMT 2001

Isn't Circle Track supposed to be a grass-roots type deal?  The system referenced is based off a plain-ol' EGO and costs $1500.  The wide-band system is $3500.

Jeremy

The July 2001 issue of circle track magazine has
an article on A/F Ratio measurement for power.
Powertrain Electronics Co.
www.powertrain.net
AFM1000 wide range exhaust gas sensor
I haven't checked the site yet but the article
looks good.                   Don

This E-mail and any of its attachments may contain Exelon Corp. proprietary
information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright
belonging to the  Exelon Corp. family of Companies.  This E-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed.  If
you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation
to the contents of and attachments to this E-mail is strictly prohibited
and may be unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and
any copy of this E-mail and any printout.  Thank You.