LT5 DIS was Re: How does a DIS

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Thu May 17 14:20:15 GMT 2001

      CNP needs crank position reference [ sensor] input. Controller needs to
      know #1 position. Strategy is used throughout GM with DIS IGN.
      Sounds like fun. Since drivers are on CNP coils , A stand alone sys could
      be workable. Think of all the spark loss eliminated with all those
feet of secondary
      wire removed , along with much improved ms response time. Vroooom.
      Len