code 44 - why?

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Fri May 18 00:02:18 GMT 2001

miked-ele wrote:

> do you have the cal. codes for the 89 305 tpi but with the 5 speed??

Yes, I do.

And now I'll bet you're wishing you'd asked me to share them. ; )
Sorry, long day at work.

16163070  AXXD/3072
16163138  AXYC/3160
16155503  AWFZ/5504
16155513  AWFW/5514
16155517  AWFX/5518

Only the top two are current part nos.  The others should cross to one of the top
two if you try to order them from GM.
Shannen