Carchat 3.02d Uploaded

Rob Berg rgberg at srv.net
Thu May 24 23:40:17 GMT 2001

I finally got Carchat ver 3.02d uploaded.  Been trying the past few days
but there must of been server problems?

As stated in a previous post, this version includes a circuit using a
Microchip CPU to extract and format a 160 baud ALDL data stream for
standard rs232.  Since its in-circuit programmable and also includes
onboard A/D + digital I/O, it's uses are unlimited.  Source is included.

Also many bug fixes and additional design functions.

Let me know if you run into any problems or perhaps certain features you'd
like to have and I'll see what I can do.

Here's a link to the diy-efi.org incoming directory and file. (haven't
tested it due to some connect problems, hopefully it still works.)

<ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/carchat302d.zip>

Enjoy ...

Rob