2.5L Iron Duke MPFI conversion.

Ron Schroeder rjs at bnl.gov
Fri May 25 20:03:20 GMT 2001

On Thu, 5 Apr 2001, Shannen Durphey wrote:

> Ihe intake and exhaust on the real iron duke (from 60's and 70's) was
> on the same side.  Later 2.5l engines used a cross flow head.  The intake is
> on the right (rear
> in FWD apps) and exhaust on the left.
> But the engines are tbi.
> Shannen

Hi,

This sounds like a motor that might work in my aplication.  What vehicles
and years was the cross flow head used.  I need an engine with the intake
on the right and exhaust on the left and also want to convert to MPFI.

Ron
'73 Pinzgauer with 2.5L I4 crossflow AIRCOOLED carb. motor.

Ron Schroeder
WD8CDH
E. E. S.
wd8cdh at bnl.gov