Bin for 91-93 5 spd 3.4L DOHC uploaded

Bob Currey bcurrey99 at yahoo.com
Tue May 29 18:15:46 GMT 2001

Yes, sorry, I tried to post the address from outlook,
but it changed it into an icon even though I had
specifically put the message in plain text mode.  No
clue how to fix.

http://people.ce.mediaone.net/bcurrey/temp/BCFA1618.BIN

This will work better, I expect :)

The chip did definitely solve the stalling troubles.
It doesn't even stall when cold, now.

PS: I have the other chip out now, so if it isn't
already posted, maybe I could bother Mike again and
dump it to disk.  I find it interesting, BTW, that
your address is at ford.com :)

BobC