Bin for 91-93 5 spd 3.4L DOHC uploaded

Gonyou, Jeremy (.) jgonyou at ford.com
Tue May 29 19:33:17 GMT 2001

>http://people.ce.mediaone.net/bcurrey/temp/BCFA1618.BIN

Thanks,Bob.  Got it.

>I find it interesting,BTW, that your address is at ford.com :)

<sheepish grin>  Shoot, I was hoping nobody would notice :)
Actually, I have the list to thank for my job.  I told 'em all about my ME degree and years of Engineering experience.  They were like, "Tell us about your hobby. Says here on your resume that you like to hack ECMs." ... So I showed them what I did with my V6 code.  And no, RR, I didn't steal yours :)

And so here I am doing Auto Trans controls for the enemy!  Shoot, who wants to work for the General anyway?  And DC was out of the question...

Jeremy (At Ford dot Com)