Getting wet feet....junkyard TBI

Bob Valentine bob at tecmark.com
Wed May 30 18:09:52 GMT 2001

Can you prove that it doesn't on a AMC dist, without a Butt-O-Meter as the
test device?    And then prove that it *still* doesn't with a GM HEI, as
the original poster is using?

You said in another message "this was discussed in the archives".
Perhaps you should go re-readthem and note the comment about "minimizing as
many variables as possible when doing your first EFI conversion".

Enough, any more of this is directed to /dev/null.

-> Bob Valentine
-> bob at tecmark.com