Getting wet feet....junkyard TBI

bcroe at juno.com bcroe at juno.com
Thu May 31 00:03:21 GMT 2001

I think some of us would say they are out of
phase; which is to say the rotor is not lined
up with a plug terminal when the spark
happens.

I check this with a transparent cap and a
vacuum pump on the bench.  Just spinning
it by hand works.  No need to worry about
mechanical advance, because these 2 move
together for that.

 Bruce Roe