4bbl TBI?

FSJ1978 at aol.com FSJ1978 at aol.com
Mon Sep 3 14:28:20 GMT 2001

   Hi all, I'm new to the list, and am wondering if GM ever had a 4bbl TBI
system, and if so what years/motors.  I've got a Holley "D" Projection unit
and am seriously considering dumping the brain box and wiring in a GM box.
Yes, I can read a print, and can either crimp or solder in the new connector.
 Anyway, that's my 'little' project, anybody have any ideas for me???

   Thanks in advance for any advice/info sent this way.

Chris Enos

'78 Cherokee "The Big Blue Whale"  (401/Holley "D" Projection)
     (Holley "Z" intake/MSD ignition with in-cab timing adjustment box)
     (TH400/Q-track with part-time kit/3.55/35"/Onboard air/Ramsey winch)
'73 Datson 240Z (300 Buick / T5 5-speed trans / Rollcage / PROJECT CAR!)
'64 Buick Skylark (300 Buick / TH400 / Olds Cutlass 12bolt 3.50 posi)