DRAC for 730 to 749 conversion

Dan Plaskett dynastydaniel at home.com
Tue Sep 4 03:25:32 GMT 2001

Dig

I just got the $58 calibration from Tunercat.  In going over that this
afternoon I found the Road Speed Sensor Constant that you mentioned and the
toggle for the VSS.  Set the switch to magnetic and set the speed sensor
constant to 4000ppm.  Since I have a T-56 six speed I don't have to worry
about the TCC lockup.  So is there something in the code that I have to
disable to let the ECM know that I'm not controlling a Charge Air Coolant
solenoid but instead the primary cooling fan or do I just connect pin E8 to
my primary cooling fan solenoid and set the fan enable coolant temps high
and low?