DRAC for 730 to 749 conversion

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Tue Sep 4 05:08:21 GMT 2001

There are several differences between the calibrations.  The sunbird cooling fan
connecton is a typical GM style fan connection.  Cooling fan paramaters begin at
0x00ad and continue through 0x00ce.  I don't know if the 4.3's are similar, but
the Sunbird uses electric cooling fans as the only means to cool the engine.
Paramaters such as minimum fan on time and fan enable MPH may be worth looking
at.  I'd especially try to find similar paramaters in the Vette calibration for
transfer to the new file.

I've uploaded tsnbrd.bin for comparison.
ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/tsnbrd.bin

Shannen