What went wrong with the Aussie WB Buy?

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Tue Sep 4 17:31:50 GMT 2001

      Scott ,
      Can't see why ANYONE couldn't understand what you've posted.
      All of you that expended your $ , generosity and time really need
      a big Thank You for the efforts to produce the Diy-Wb.
      The cost to the end users is peanuts in comparison to the $1500
      commercial offerings. You are correct about the "What's in for
      me " attitude making rough edges out of a great effort.
      I'm really looking forward to working with the Diy-Wb.
      Making this low dollar power available to any one is a BIG DEAL.
      Hard for me to believe , some folks have a problem grasping the
      bigger picture, like the time invested by those assembling Group
      Buys etc. These folks are guilty of helping others, and more power
      to You !
      Len