Flash VATS

Gregory A. Parmer gparmer at acesag.auburn.edu
Tue Sep 4 21:21:21 GMT 2001

> Some had a passkey system--some didn't.

This is what I believe his to have. The column and the BCM didn't
come from the same vehicle, IIRC. The "right" method would be
to convince the Passkey, ECM, and BCM to talk to one another,
but bypassing it altogether would be fine too. He's liking the
latter option...I just can't swallow sending $450 to a "chip"
man.

The "astroflex" solution may work for him too.

Thanks guys,
-greg