Oz DIY-WB board & sensor group purchase

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 05:06:32 GMT 2001

In a message dated 9/3/2001 7:13:33 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
RRauscher at nni.com writes:

"Wow, the rules have changed. I can handle this. Since I now have a bunch
of boards the cost will be at cost + $20US"

   OK, now I want IN!! Is it to late?? Sorry I havnt been keeping a very
close eye on this thread (not enough time for everything) but I saw those
PICS that were posted and it really Peaked my curiosity. Now I would like my
own to play with!! How and to whom do I send the funds?? TIA
   Justin