DIY-WB and condensation

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Sep 5 23:28:08 GMT 2001

This is a good warning.  One of the fastest ways to ruin a WB is to allow it to
come into contact with moisture.  We've lost one after it was shut off, after it
had cooled down, because the sample tube was lifted higher than the sensor and
moisture dripped out of the tube.

As inexpensive as this entire project is to build, don't get into the habit of
treating it like a cheap tool.
Shannen