Kernel + real-time OS semantics

Peter Gargano peter at techedge.com.au
Wed Sep 5 21:46:06 GMT 2001

Pat Ford wrote:

>  Peter G. do you mind if we use your toolset as "the toolset" for this
> effort?

No problem - http://www.techedge.com.au/utils/default.htm

But remember these are living tools and I update them from time to time.
I also appreciate feedback on bugs so I can fix them (this is a condition
of use :-).

> > Why don't we first settle on a disassembler that takes an .inc file ( any
> > suggestions??) and make a team effort? Who is interested??

I'm making enhancements to DHC11 as we speak. I've been sidetracked with
other tasks (!), but one of the enhancements is to have multiple control
files (.inc ??) so a generic P4 set of labels is quite easy to organise.

I'll announce when I have a stable new release with these changes.

Peter.