Kernel + real-time OS semantics

Pat Ford pat at istop.com
Thu Sep 6 21:19:54 GMT 2001

 Can anyone who has looked a a bunch of P4 bins tell me if there are any
bytes besides prom id, mask, checksum and the vector table that occur at
the same place on all/most bins?
 Are the NVram locations the same on any bins?

i.e.
730azty ram locations.

   L0000	; Main Counter, 160Hz

   L0001	; status word

   L0002	; MALFFLG1
		; b7  Malf Code 12  no reference pulse (engine not running)
		; b6  Malf Code 13  oxygen sensor
		; b5  Malf Code 14  coolant sensor high temperature
		; b4  Malf Code 15  coolant sensor low temperature
		; b3  Malf Code 21  throttle position sensor hi
		; b2  Malf Code 22  throttle position sensor low
		; b1  Malf Code 23  low manifold air temp
		; b0  Malf Code 24  vehicle speed sensor low

snip