Kernel + real-time OS semantics

Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk
Fri Sep 7 10:06:54 GMT 2001

I guess everyone would like to start with whatever ECU happens to be in
their car :)

For those those are interested, I've posted the hac for my car (as far as
I've got !) to ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/LC_HAC.ZIP . Usual
disclaimers apply, and parental supervision is advised before taking
anything contained therein as gospel truth. It'll be of no direct use to
anyone (everyone !) with a different code mask, just offered in case it
gives anyone an insight.

However, I think you raise a good point. It will probably be necessary to
make up different .inc files for each type of hardware, as well as
different hack's for each mask of ECU code (unless the assemble can cope
with conditional assembly).

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G