TCC info

Darrell N. darrelln at datalog.ab.ca
Fri Sep 7 18:00:12 GMT 2001

> A writeup on the basics of TCC operation has found its
> way to the gmecm papers site (thanks Steve):
>
> http://www.diy-efi.org/gmecm/papers/

Excellent stuff, Bob.  I've read this and most of your other papers, and
they provide some great info and insights into the operation of the ECM.
How do you figure all this stuff out, anyway?  Either you used to work
for GM, you have a secret stash of reference material that nobody else
knows about, or you have a prodigious brain and lots of spare time.
(probably the latter ;)  Regardless, keep 'em coming...  If you are taking
requests, I'd like to see something on the theory behind the BLM and
Integrator functions.

regards
darrell n
Darrell Norquay