TCC info

rr rrauscher at nni.com
Fri Sep 7 18:08:28 GMT 2001

It is a matter of going through the code and figuring
out what it does. When it doesn't make sense I fire up
the test bench. This lets me watch what it is doing.

As I go through code it gets easier each time. When I
was first working with it, it was tough.

I've come to the conclusion that even having all of the
tables doesn't allow for tuning them. You really need to
know how the code behind them works.

BobR.