TCC info

John Lamb jll at edge.net
Fri Sep 7 18:41:46 GMT 2001

Bob,
Have you had a chance figure out the control algorithm relationship with
the VE tables being used in a non-speed-density mode on a MAF sensor PCM
(such as a 95 LT1, 8051 PCM).  I would have thought that the VE only
came into to play during speed-density mode. However, that seems not to
be the case. I have never seen this explained. Any clues?
JL