TCC info

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Fri Sep 7 21:12:09 GMT 2001

For reading code it is a matter of following the source (anht_hac.pdf)
and seeing how the instructions interact. What variable is being loaded
and tested against what constant. Then see how the code branches.
The code is what causes the ECM to do things. It reads the sensors and
changes the outputs (timing, egr, div, bpw, . . . ).

Test bench. Slap an ECM down on the bench, hook LEDS up to the
outputs and various 555's, variable resistors and switches to the inputs.
Hang a scanner on it, power it up and you can pretend it's a car.

There is one in the members projects on the web site. Real handy
to both test code changes and discover how GM code operates.

BobR.