$A1 (16196404 BFUZ) ECU file?

Jay Vessels jwvess00 at home.com
Sat Sep 8 03:35:57 GMT 2001

Hi there!

I am searching for the .ECU file for the $A1 PROM ID.  The ECM# is
16196404, and the BCC is BFUZ.

This is the ECM/BCC from my '94 Z24, 3.1V6 MPFI, 5-speed, federal
emmissions.  I read the  chip today and have it saved as a binary file.  I
was kinda suprised that it's an EPROM from the factory -- I was expecting a
masked ROM.  I figure as soon as I find or figure out the mapping I'll
replace the soldered-in EPROM with a socket.

Thanks for any help you can give,
Jay Vessels
1982 Chevrolet S-10 Sport, 2.8V6 TBI
1994 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 Conv., 3.1V6 MPI