FOR SALE: various GM ECMs on ebay for cheap (mostly at $1)

Jason Haines jhaines15 at home.com
Sun Sep 9 04:00:42 GMT 2001

Warning - no useful EFI content, just me trying to empty out my garage.

I have the following ECM and PCMs on ebay:

1227056 ECM for Cadillac 4.1L
1227783 ECM for 3.8L V6 SFI engine
1228706 ECM for 3.3L AT PFI V6
16134847 ECM for 2.2 Quad 4
16191947 ECM for 2.3L Quad 4
16196397 EFI FLASH type PCM for V6

Most of them have no bids or just $1 bids so they will probably go pretty
cheap. I am including the EPROMs with the ECMs. The auctions end in two to
three days.

You can see all of them on ebay at:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewListedItems&userid=
jhaines88

I still have a lot of other GM, Chrysler and Ford ECMs that I haven't put on
ebay yet. Go to my web site to see the complete list:

http://members.home.net/jhaines15/efi.htm

Jason