Uploaded A1 file

Ben sappyse107 at gmforums.com
Sun Sep 9 08:10:13 GMT 2001

Its not complete, but it has 50 entries so far.  Let me know what you want
added so I can get at it first.  There are no flags yet, so let me know what
I should make priority with them especially.

There is code for the electronic shift transmissions as well but I don't
know how it works, but I can add those with all the details I have if
someone wants to attempt to do the shift points on their 4T60E or whatever
tranny they may have that is electronically controlled.

Ben

(Sorry, I feel like im flooding the mailing list, especially for a newbie.)