Kernel + real-time OS semantics

Vim Fuego vimfuego at unite.com.au
Sun Sep 9 12:32:41 GMT 2001

> Can anyone who has looked a a bunch of P4 bins tell me if there are any
> bytes besides prom id, mask, checksum and the vector table that occur at
> the same place on all/most bins?
>  Are the NVram locations the same on any bins?

Looking at some Holden bins, they like to change around the locations of the
NVRAM MALF bytes (as an example) between different Prom I.D's. This is
particularly the case between ECM & PCM applications.
So I guess in answer to your question, most of the NVRAM stuff would be
different between all Proms.

HTH
Vim