$A1 document uploaded to incoming

Ben sappyse107 at gmforums.com
Wed Sep 12 06:15:54 GMT 2001

ftp://ftp.diy-efi.org/incoming/727_730_A1.doc

This is the document I was using for my winbin file, but since others are
further along than myself, it would be in the best interest of everyone if
better educated people looked it over.  I don't know what some of the
terminology means.

It has the auto tranny stuff mapped out as well.  This document doesn't come
from ADS, Fast Chip or any of those companies.

Ben
91 Grand Prix 3.1 Modified
92 Grand Prix 3.4 / 5 speed Project