$A1 document uploaded to incoming

Jeremy Gonyou jeremygonyou at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 12 11:42:47 GMT 2001

Oh my ...
You weren't joking.  This is grade A stuff, Ben.  I 'm
gonna quit asking where you got it (I think we all can
tell from looking at it).
Kinda bummed that BobR and I spent so much time on $88
to get a 1/4 of what is here.

For those you haven't looked at this yet...this is the
most complete Cal listing since and including
Promgrammer for $58!  Go get it!

Thanks, Ben!

Jeremy