off topic but i have to say it.

AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com AntiVenmVette007 at aol.com
Wed Sep 12 16:23:12 GMT 2001

In a message dated 9/12/2001 6:48:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
slowfatslug at hotmail.com writes:

My cousin's husband made it out ( pentagon) safely...His current location is
still unknown though. ( normal)...
As for those who cheered, threw candy, and celebrated the murders, I hope
thier 11,000,000 deg. day cometh...
Dan

 Agreed, these people think this "Jihad" with America is the greatest thing
since Multi colored Cotton. They celebrate mass murder, and worship their God
at the same time. Who could ever understand these peoples thinking?? I think
the US needs to rethink their anti assassination clause really quick.
Justin(Still in complete disbelief) P