$A1 document uploaded to incoming

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Wed Sep 12 17:52:28 GMT 2001

     Nice piece of work, however theres no commenting with regard to
     enabled functions per Platform configuration.
     One could get into lots of trouble with this information , unless the
     workings of a _specific calibration and vehicle hardware interactions
     are known. Caution is a good word to use here , not all this information
     is usable on specific combinations of equipment. It's lots of work to
     get a handle on that. Every function-address needs to be verified and
     tested. Any other actions may result in financially embarrassing results.
     Len