$A1 document continued

Ben sappyse107 at gmforums.com
Thu Sep 13 06:13:23 GMT 2001

I know for a fact its a 3.1 V6.  Thats the only thing I would bet money on.
I know the areas are correct, and I know the current data to go with the
areas is setup for a cavalier 5 speed.

Ill look at the BFUZ.bin file and see if it matches (if that would help)
since its a cavalier 3.1 5 speed as well.

Other than that, I don't know much about most of those parameters to begin
with.  Jeremy wanted to see where I was coming from with the auto tranny
code so I uploaded it.  Im not trying to sabotage anyones car with incorrect
information.

Ben
91 Grand Prix 3.1 Modified
92 Grand Prix 3.4 / 5 speed Project