off topic but i have to say it.

Darrell N. darrelln at datalog.ab.ca
Thu Sep 13 01:39:00 GMT 2001

All:

As some members of the list have been offended by my comments, not
to mention that we are well outside the list charter, I would request that
we drop this thread.   We all know how we feel, but it's decidedly
inappropriate to continue this discussion here.  My apologies to anyone
whom I have offended.

> >darrelln at datalog.ab.ca writes:

> >I have the distinct feeling (and hope) that many souls will be going to
> >join Allah very soon.  The only good terrorist is one that has been
> >tortured to death.

darrell n
Calgary, Alberta, Canada