Late model 1997-2001 Corvette or Camaro Firebird Air Fuel Ratio's

romans, mark romans at starstream.net
Thu Sep 13 02:33:35 GMT 2001

I have a friend who is asking for help.  Below is the text of his question.
I don't know if there is a "Commanded AFR" listed in the data stream for the
late
model pcm's. (Not that it's always accurate anyway).
Mark

Is there a way to calculate the air fuel ratio on a LS1
using functions like MAF readings, , Injector pulse with on time ?

I need a formula in my excel template so that when I am importing PCM traces
I can tell
what the AFR is.

I thought since I know what the MAF is ( converting to lb/hour) and injector
sixe ( 38 lbs)
that I could do the math for AFR but I am missing something and not even
code to a valid
AFR   ???