off topic but i have to say it.

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Fri Sep 14 03:35:32 GMT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 11:33:43 +0930 (CST) Toby Corkindale
<tjcorkin at sa.pracom.com.au> writes:

<a bunch of provocative crap snipped...>

> I don't want to start an argument on here. Please feel welcome to
> join some
> on-topic discussion lists if you'd like to see arguments for both
> sides.

Another one! I'm getting just a bit annoyed with you self-appointed
moderators, posting divisive and inflammatory remarks under the guise of
"just a few remarks I can't help but make", and then telling people you
"aren't trying to start an argument here" or "send your flames to
bitbucket.com.au" or whatever, in an attempt to have the last word.

Instead, I suggest you "feel welcome" to accept responsibility for what
you post. If you can't take the heat from your own intentional
incendiaries, don't toss the match (or in your case, throw salt in an
open wound).

Brian