obscure bin file request.

md4etal md4etal at netzero.net
Fri Sep 14 05:17:39 GMT 2001

Hello fellow fuelies,

I was exploring SD wonderful BCC finder, but am running into a brick wall.
I know several of you out there have the PROM ID books, so I thought I would
ask about a prom ID and bin file.

I am looking for a ID and bin file for an Camaro 89 F body, VIN F (not E) ,
305 5 speed manual trans, TPI BCC code and as a bonus question, a bin file.

I have an 88 that I would like to remove the cold start system and use the
updated code.

It looks like incomming only has 5.7 Auto Fbodies or Y bodies.

Thanks for your assistance.  This has been amazing reading.

Mike D.