Know ... (off topic, delete if you don't want to read)

Craig M. TPIVette at swbell.net
Fri Sep 14 16:38:45 GMT 2001

> Somewhere along the line the US did something to
> really piss these guys off.

I think what is stupid is some of the reasons we 'piss them off' is because
we allow women to be educated and in the workplace. We promote free speech.
We promote freedom of religion. We have different beliefs then they do and
for that they feel we must be punished. What idiots. I'm sure there's more
to it than those simple reasons, but those are some of the things thier
culture does not like about ours.

Craig M.