off topic but i have to say it.

JTesta1966 at aol.com JTesta1966 at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 18:54:34 GMT 2001

In a message dated 9/14/01 11:37:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
gary.heuston at afwa.af.mil writes:

<< t ONLY Bin Laden yourself please let us
 know, I'm sure the military would love to have your assistance in this
matter.
 People like you annoy me because it seems everything that happens in the worl
 that doesn't turn out the way you want it is "our government screwing up our
 lives" yet everything that the government does that is good and helps lots of
 people live better lives seems to just get passe >>

This parallels the addage, you can do a million good things and no one
notices, but do one bad thing you are an idiot.

I hear ya Gar.  I only hope the world backs us like they say they will,
whatever we decide to do.