747 replacement chip id

WEG1192 at aol.com WEG1192 at aol.com
Fri Sep 14 23:14:31 GMT 2001

In a message dated 9/14/2001 12:20:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Temp-Gold at HighlandsIns.com writes:

> Im needing to get a new ecu chip to reprogram my 747 and would like to know
>  what to ask for at the electronics store. The site seems to be down right
>  now and Im sure the answer is there. Could someone help me with the specs?
>
>  Thanks,
>  Greg

If all you want is a single chip I'll give you one of those. I will also do
your reprogramming for free (as long as it is simple enough to not require in
depth changes) if you want. Just pay the shipping on the chip. Contact me off
list. JW