off topic but i have to say it.

Brian L Massey blocklm at juno.com
Sat Sep 15 01:47:46 GMT 2001

On Fri, 14 Sep 2001 17:39:30 -0700 bearbvd at mindspring.com (Greg Hermann)
writes:
> Bunch of Paki t*rds in Islamabad just
> made a
> televised threat to unleash a jihad on US if we go through Pakistan
> to get
> Bin Laden. Also burned a U.S. flag

Greg, where did you see/hear this? What source? The only thing I saw on
national media was the Taliban in Kabul saying "get ready for jihad".

Why is it religious hypocrisy is the very worst kind of twistedness?
"holy war", gawd what a bunch of disgusting fakes. No need for a devil,
with men of such twisted minds around.

Hmm, next we'll be seeing titles appearing, something like "Divine
Guidance Manual for Mass Murderers: Arabic Edition".

Brian