off topic but i have to say it.

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 15 05:37:55 GMT 2001

At 12:33 AM 9/15/01, Keith D. Miller wrote:
> [...]

Well--I suppose they could have taken a film clip of someone Paki looking
speaking in front of a Paki looking crowd, mis-translated what he said,
gotten the location wrong, and dubbed the pic of the burning US flag into
the clip--

About as likely as saying that Rosie O'Donnell shot down TWA #800 with a
Sparrow!

Greg

>BTW: what does all this have to do with GM ECM's?

How 'bout whether we're here to use 'em.