off topic but i have to say it.

Keith D. Miller kdmiller at westnet.com
Sat Sep 15 05:34:09 GMT 2001

Nice to know you didn't read what I said.

> About as likely as saying that Rosie O'Donnell shot down
> TWA #800 with a Sparrow!

Irrelivant, all she'd need is a boarding pass.

> Greg
> >
> >BTW: what does all this have to do with GM ECM's?
>
> How 'bout whether we're here to use 'em.

Although none of my previous comments were not directed at
you personally. This one will be, the above is a completly
total overreaction with no basis in fact. In fact to
paraphrase Admiral Yamamoto the "greatest" terrorist action
to date has done little more than to awaken a sleeping giant.
Overreations not withstanding.

I'm done with these OT posts. Redirection to dev/null at
your own risk.

Keith