off topic but i have to say it.

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Sat Sep 15 14:38:21 GMT 2001

     I agree. Let's not allow our anger and grief cloud our sense of judgment.
     Any other path plays directly into terrorists hands.
     Seizing the Terrorist organizations financial assets found anywhere on
the globe
     will help force them "farther " underground.
     We all want to strike back , Having a plan and involvement of all US
allies on all
     fronts is key to having justice served to the perpetrators of Barbaric
and Evil deeds.
     Should the US get trigger happy , then WE as Americans lower ourselves
to the Level
     of the terrorists. There's much to be considered as to the formulation
of our response
     to the Terrorist Networks around the globe. Identifying the Enemy is
going to be a very
     difficult task. Wiping out scores of innocent humans can't be part of
our mission.
     The safety of all free world nations people and property is at risk.
     We also can't allow our freedoms and liberties to be exchanged for
security.
     The US Constitution and Bill of rights is very specific on these points.
     Len