off topic but i have to say it.

Dave bigg at adam.com.au
Fri Sep 14 00:25:54 GMT 2001

I am DEEPLY saddened by what happened in the US the other day and my heart
goes out to all the people affected directly (and indirectly).

All of us are entitled to our own opinion, each of which will differ.  The
freedom to have our opinions is one of the great things we have in our
countries (whether US, Australia, UK etc..) .  If an opinion is dissagreeded
on,  trying to 'shoot it down' the person saying it, is (in my opinion) an
attempt to break  that persons right to have one.

Look, I believe the people responsible for this tradgedy should be punished
SEVERLY, but what I don't want to see is WW III  or many more innocent
people killed/injured when trying to achieve this goal.  I also don't wan't
to see the people in the armed forces that are set out to achieve this goal
killed/injured.
How do we do this? I don't have that answer, I just hope it is thought out
long and hard before action is taken.

My $.02

Dave