off topic but i have to say it.

Greg Hermann bearbvd at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 15 21:21:10 GMT 2001

>I would be happy at this stage just to make it really difficult for
>terrorist acts to occur here, and let them have a shot at your country.
>Lets see how easy you can dismiss 5,000 lives of your countrymen.  If you
>feel the same, as you say here, well you deserve what you get.
>Bruce

I will go to a shorter version of this. You all were plenty glad to have
our help when it was the Japanese and later the North Vietnamese at or near
your front stoop! With the shoe now on the other foot, you should bloody
well appreciate that at least some of us appreciate how supportive you are
being, and have long memories! What in the world has happened to you --did
you also let them remove your nuts when you submitted to them disarming
you?

And this after the recent carp from Oz on the list suggesting that having a
"vote" to steal private property rights from others is an appropriate
democratic function!

Bugger off!

Greg (Probably more of a (real) Aussie than you are, as my great grand-mum
was born in Melbourne circa 1860!)