TBI fuel pressure regulator question

Len Sabatine sabatine at epix.net
Mon Sep 17 19:45:55 GMT 2001

>  Carefully Check the Fuel Cap , The Fuel Pickup , The Fuel Line Orientation,
      Check The Strainer @base of fuel pickup. A bone yard Pump may have spun
      one of the plastic pump rotors. Pump internal bypass may have a problem.
      Watch the FP relay Voltage vs Bat Voltage. Major Irregularities [ Draw]
      indicate a FP failure in progress, or a major restriction.
     Double , Double Check ground connections and resistance values.
     Something as silly as a small piece of debris in pump can make you go
     bonkers. Anything that can go wrong usually will do so.
     Len