DIY WB

Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G Webmaster at lotus-carlton.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Sep 20 17:35:47 GMT 2001

Me too - I signed up for 2 before the deadline and haven't heard any more
about it. Did I mess up somewhere, or have all overseas orders been
cancelled because of the 'Not For Profit' argument?  I seem to remember an
EMAIL that said non-US orders were going to be delt with differently due to
difficulties with payment. I'm in the UK, was going to use the boards on my
own car, and do have a PayPal account I can use if that's any good.

Cheers,
Malcolm Robb, LC 0112G