DIY WB

FasFieroV8 at aol.com FasFieroV8 at aol.com
Thu Sep 20 17:54:56 GMT 2001

Hi Bruce,

I unfortunately found this list only 3 weeks ago. I have not contributed a
single thing as of yet, so I may not be justified to get one of these boards.
I hope I am, however.

I use to work for Haltech in Garland Texas. I help design fuel maps for the
E4 that was used on Suzuki GSXR engines in racebikes and Mini-Sprints.

Hopefully I can help in some way.

Loyde
Dallas Texas
www.fastfieros.com