PCB's

Bill Shaw bshaw at connix.com
Fri Sep 21 18:26:55 GMT 2001

I received this from Chris Wiedmaier in July.  I don't know if they will still honor it,  but you
can try....

I am excited to be able to offer you full-spec PCBs for $33 each!

That's right, $66 for a minimum of two, and this includes
FREE LPI Mask and FREE Legend in 5 working days.
The quantity at this price is unlimited, and almost
any size board qualifies.

Please call me or reply today if you have any questions.

Click here for order details.
http://www.4pcb.com/33each.html

Thank you,
  Chris