PCB's

Kevin kevin999 at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 22 20:57:02 GMT 2001

Bob,

 From the previous threads, I thought the opportunity to purchase boards was
closed. I wouldn't mind buying a board at all, but I joined this list at the
height of the flame war from the Aussie purchase, and I had the impression
that even mentioning DIY-WB was asking for trouble, until recently.
 You are right of course, a big bitmap image could work for a singlesided
board, but I made a very simple dual-sided board once - and will never try
that again!

Kevin Froning